ASSIGNMENTS FROM SEPTEMBER 11-18, 2014
Some articles worth reading before you make your film review on the Swimming Pool (Spoiler Alert! Note: please read this only after you have watched the film)
(1) Secrets of Swimming Pool: An Interview with Francois Ozon
(2) Sample Film Review of the Swimming Pool
(3) A time for Happiness: An Interview with Charlotte Rampling
Other articles that were assigned:
(4) The Art of Editing
(5) The Timelines of Film Sound
(6) Sound in Film
(7) Moving Pictures that Talk (In Four Parts)
(8) The Art of Sound Effects
For the midterm examinations: please read all articles assigned since the start of the semester. You will need those in order to answer practical questions during the midterm examinations.
- Thursday Class Midterm Examination: September 18, 2014, 6PM, F513
- Saturday Class Midterm Examinations: September 13, 2014, 1:30PM, F513
Bring at least five sheets of yellow paper and two ballpoint pens.